Opportunity to apply for the UJ Honours Bursary is made available to applicant students to the Graduate School of Architecture M1 programme, who meet the following criteria:
- have received firm or conditional acceptance for 2019. Eligible candidates will be contacted by the school.
- have an average of 65% or higher
Interested students should:
- Fill out the application form available here
- Attach a digital copy of a 5-10 page portfolio
- Attach the motivation statement as was provided at the interview
- Provide all other documentation as requested on the application form mentioned above
- Bursaries are not automatic and will be decided by a Faculty Committee.
- Unfortunately shortlisted students are not eligible at this stage.